Return - Your McLaren Lease-End Options
Prepare & schedule
Arrange your return
We're here to support you along the way.Visit your dealer
14 days before you turn in your vehicle:
Turn off automatic payments
Make sure that you turn off any automatic payments once your final payment has cleared. We cannot cancel these payments for you, so if you don't turn them off, you may be overcharged.
Schedule the return of your vehicle
Schedule an appointment to return your vehicle to your McLaren dealer. If you need help finding a dealer, you can visit McLaren.com to locate one.
Find out local DMV requirements for turn-in
Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles to see if there are specific turn-in requirements for your area. Your dealer may assist during your turn-in appointment, but it's your responsibility to complete the state requirements.
Get your vehicle ready to turn-in
- Remove all of your personal items from the vehicle.
- Clear any personal information from the technology in the vehicle.
- Turn in any items that came with your McLaren when you first leased it, including keys and manuals. You may be charged for any missing items.
- Complete, sign and date an odometer statement and return it to us.
Complete your return
Finish these steps to complete your return
- Contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to ensure that we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
- Pay your lease-end bill. If you have charges at the end of your lease, your bill will arrive about 30-60 days after the vehicle is returned. If you turn-in your vehicle early, or there's a situation where the vehicle has to be sold, expect your bill about 90-120 days after turn-in.
- Complete the Digital Lease Turn-in form or contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to make sure we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
More Lease-end options
Discover a new McLaren, get the latest vehicle updates and offers, and schedule a test drive.
Fell in love with your current McLaren? You don't have to part with it. Contact us and we'll gladly walk you through the purchase process.
Learn how to purchase
Early turn-in or extend
Learn how to turn in your vehicle if you're not at the end of your lease or extend if you need more time.
Return early or extend
You may have purchased an optional product(s) to cover costs associated with repairing the vehicle and to reduce or avoid end of term charges. If so, please carefully review the benefits and exclusions of any optional products you purchased. Contact your dealer to complete any covered repairs prior to turn-in.