Early turn-in - Your McLaren Lease-End Options
Or extend your lease
Early termination fee if you turn in your vehicle more than 30 days early
If you return your vehicle more than 30 days before the end of the lease term without purchasing it, you may have to pay a substantial charge which could be several thousand dollars. The actual charge will depend on when the lease is terminated, but the earlier you end the lease, the greater the charge is likely to be. For additional information, see the Early Termination section of your Lease Agreement.
If you have lease-end charges, you'll receive a bill in the mail
Early termination and other situations where the vehicle must first be sold will be billed approximately 90-120 days after vehicle turn-in.
Do you need more time?
- If you need more time to get the McLaren vehicle you want, or you're not sure if you want to purchase or turn-in your current vehicle, you may be eligible to extend your lease.
- You can only extend your lease for 6 months, if you're eligible. If you want to turn your vehicle in before that 6 months is up, you can do so without incurring any early termination charge.
- Continue making your payments during the extension term. If you have automatic payments set up, please review them as they may not automatically continue. For questions about automatic payments, call us at 1-844-868-2152.
Ready to extend your lease?
- To request a one-time 6-month extension on your current lease, send us a secure message at chase.com or contact us to see if you're eligible.
- You must be current on your lease payments and not subject to any bankruptcy or repossession proceedings.
- Once the 6-month extension is over, you can either return your vehicle or purchase it. Mileage is pro-rated for each month.
- If you purchased any additional products with your lease, like extended warranties on the vehicle, tires, etc., they won't extend with your lease.
More Lease-end options
Discover a new McLaren, get the latest vehicle updates and offers, and schedule a test drive.
Fell in love with your current McLaren? You don't have to part with it. Contact us and we'll gladly walk you through the purchase process.
Learn how to purchase
If you're approaching the end of your lease, see all the steps for a successful return experience.
Only one six-month lease term extension is permitted for the duration of your lease.