Retain - Your McLaren Lease-End Options
You don't have to part with it.Visit your dealer
- Contact us for forms, instructions and your purchase amount.
- To release your title, your account must be paid in full with a $0 balance and we must receive a properly completed, federally required Odometer Disclosure Statement. Following processing of both items, the title will be sent to the address that appears on your auto account statements generally in 2-10 business days or based on State requirements. Contact us directly if you need to update your information. Although we release the title typically within 2-10 business days, please allow up to 30 days to receive your title after the final payment has posted based on mail time and/or state DMV processing.
- We can't accept a purchase from a third party, such as a friend or family member.
- Keep in mind: Even after you terminate your lease, you may be billed for remaining property taxes, parking tickets, toll charges and other state or local fees you still owe on your account.
- Go to Chase Direct Auto to get started.
- Lease purchase financing is only available for those named on the original lease agreement and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- We can't add or remove anyone from the lease.
- You can check the status of your application about 24 hours after submission at chase.com/loanstatus.
More Lease-end options
Discover a new McLaren, get the latest vehicle updates and offers, and schedule a test drive.
If you're approaching the end of your lease, see all the steps for a successful return experience.
Early turn-in or extend
Learn how to turn in your vehicle if you're not at the end of your lease or extend if you need more time.
Return early or extend
Your lease agreement prohibits your assignment of any rights under the lease agreement without Chase's prior written permission. One of your rights under the lease agreement is to purchase the vehicle by exercising the purchase option described in the lease agreement. We understand that you may find it beneficial to assign your purchase option right to a dealer when you turn in the vehicle, and Chase hereby provides its advance written permission for you to do so if you choose. This permission does not extend to any other aspect of the lease agreement. If the dealer exercises your purchase option you will not be required to pay any early termination or end-of-term liability, but you will remain liable for all other obligations under the lease agreement.